We are not opening the hotel for the remainder of 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
We are currently reviewing the extent of our operations for the 2022 season and, at this time, we are not accepting any guest room bookings. We anticipate having further information later this fall which will be updated on the website and online booking channels.
101 Bar and Grill – CLOSED
- We expect the pub and restaurant to open again next season.
Stock Pile Market – OPEN
- Open Mondays through Fridays from 8 AM to 6 PM; Saturdays from 10 AM to 6 PM; and closed on Sundays.
- Stop by and visit our Deli while the restaurant is closed.
- Contact the market at 604 414 0471.
Fuel Dock – OPEN
- Open Mondays through Fridays from 8 AM to 4 PM; Saturdays from 10 AM to 4 PM; and closed on Sundays.
- Use the radio outside the front door of the hut and call for assistance if no one is at the dock.
On behalf of Tla’amin Resorts and Accommodations Inc, a warm thank you goes out to the communities of the Sunshine Coast for their loyalty and continued support during this period.